How to Register
Online Registration is the quickest and easiest registration method available to you - you will automatically receive an email confirmation and payment receipt if payment is provided by credit card.
This email confirmation must be presented at Registration Desk at the Congress venue to pick up your materials during check in process.
|ECO2024 REGISTRATION FEES
Until 26th of April
|Allied Health Professionals - dieticians, nutritionists, residents etc.
Registration fees include VAT.
- Applicants must indicate the EASO National Association of which they are a member so that their membership can be verified.
- Applicants must be full-time students at the time of the congress and will need to send a proof of student status letter from their university department. Please post, fax or email it to the Congress Secretariat. Post doctorate students are not eligible for this rate.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or standard), otherwise the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
Full Registration (Including Concessions)
- Admission to the scientific sessions and exhibition & e-poster hall
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment is received. Payment must be in Euros using one of the following options:
Preferred Payment Option:
- Credit card - Visa and MasterCard payments can be completed during Online Registration. Please note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, instructions will be included on your invoice. Please note that an international bank transfer may take up to 10 days to reach our account and that you should ensure that transfers are completed well in advance of the registration deadlines.
Bank Transfer Details
|Figur Uluslararası Etkinlik Yonetimi A.S.
|Garanti Bankasi BBVA
|TR60 0006 2001 6710 0009 0804 77
If you take advantage of the early pre-registration rate, payment must be received by the 29 February 2024 deadline. If payment is not received by this deadline, the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Secretaria.
- Early Rate Cancellations received prior to 29th of February 2024 will receive a full refund less a €100 administration fee.
- Late Rate Cancellations received prior to 05th of April 2024 will receive a full refund less a €100 administration fee.
- Substitute delegates will be accepted but must be advised in writing.
Group registration is available to groups of 10 or more delegates. Contact the ECO24 Secretariat to make group bookings.
Name Change (for groups only)
If you are unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to the Congress Secretariat. A handling fee of 40 EUR will be charged for each name change.
Letters of Invitation
Letters of invitation to assist with Visa applications can be provided by the Congress Secretariat.
Invitation letters for Visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process. Contact the congress registration department for further information regarding Visa requirements.
Visa applications are not the responsibility of the Congress. Please ensure that you submit your application to the appropriate Embassy in good time. Letters of invitation WILL NOT be issued after 15 March 2024.